Naked-eye 3d stereo microscope is a kind of zoom-stereo microscope for magnifying subtle
objects and directly observed with a naked-eye 3D screen, which has characterizations of high
resolution, high definition and strong stereoscopic. This 3d stereo microscope has long working distance,
wide-field and good image quality etc. Continuous zoom images can be obtained through easy
operation. There are two kinds of illuminations for choose when observing sample:
Epi-illumination and transmitted illumination. It is widely used for teaching, vivisection,
observation and analysis in Public security Department, especially widely used in fields of
electronics, precision parts, agriculture and so on.
1. Advanced optical system, clear image, high resolution and obvious stereoscopic effect.
2. Good performance in continuous zoom and focus, easy to use.
3. Two separate light source for epi-illumination and transmitted illumination.
4. Real-time observation of 3D image, even in process of continuous zoom.
5. 3D and 2D images can be converted at any time.
6. Achieve to video and image playback.
7. Play the 3D movies and photos.
8. Screen resolution is 1024 x 800
9. A touch-screen operation
A23.4501 3D Zoom Stereo Microscope Specification
|LCD Screen||3D, Touch-screen, 7"|
|Screen Resolution||1280 x 800|
|Fied of View||23-2.5(mm)|
|Max. Height of Sample||130mm|
|Stage Glass Plate||Dia. 95mm|
Reflected & Transmitted Illumination, 3W LED, Adjustable Brightness
|Software Function||Preview, Take Photo, Timing Photograph, Slide Browse, Video Recording, Auto-calibration, 3D Movie Play|
|Net. Weight & Dimension||6.0kgs, 39x33.5x69.5cm|